When you support the International Society of Biourbanism you join architects, planners, educators, researchers, and students who have made a personal commitment to building a better world. Both individuals and institutions can become members of ISB.
We have created a not-for-profit scientific network by sharing resources and spreading new ideas about architecture and urbanism around the world. This network is supported by Members and through the generosity of people like you.
Individual Membership Benefits
- Updates on the latest international news, conferences, and events
- Discounts on ISB study tours
- Registration discounts for ISB courses, summer schools, and workshops
- Registration at ISB seminars, audio, or web conferences
- Opportunities to promote your programs, research, and news through a worldwide network
Academic, NGO, and Corporate Membership
- All Individual Membership benefits
- One-year subscription to the print version of the Journal of Biourbanism
- Recognition in ISB programs
- Recognition on the International Society of Biourbanism (English) and Biourbanistica (Italian) Web sites, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn